Monday, September 9, 2013

Sharing thought

Benaras,I love you. I love very few people in world.Five friends with one my very closest friend, few places and my family of life partner,son,parents and my grand mother. But I love Benaras. Now-a days, fanaticism, caste based mind set with patriarchy are making me a person that I loved Benaras in past. I am fighting myself ,because Benaras is my destiny,but anti women mind set and game plan for mind of caste are making me that Brahminical and anti-women Benaras are enemy of India and pluralistic India. I want to fight with this. My promise to composite culture of pluralistic democracy that I am fearless person to fight against criminal in police and administration. But I need break, want to go my childhood place Mumbai. After https://www.facebook.com/events/1409021279321142/?ref=22%2CI need to go Mumbai alone to search myself for next step of big fight.Thanks Akanksha Pandey for sharing the song,which is I am listening:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqSrWi2GqQA

No comments: