Friday, May 17, 2019

Western nations look at India as a market



The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), a mirror image of the idea of Hitler is the sole propagator of Manusmurti in India. It believes and propagates caste system and patriarchy to negate the essence of Sanatan Dharma and Shraman Culture (culture of inclusiveness and diversity) which are the core value of the idea of India. They are using “self generated Hindu Dharma” to systematically stifle citizen’s voice and collective opposition. For them subservience and submission is supreme over constitutional freedom and other guarantees. They pose grave threat to the democratic institution of the country, inclusive character of the state’s policies. Their idea of India considers women as second to men, human emotion is only to displayed for the nation and violence is justified in the name of nation. I believe, “A society where emotions don’t exist is bound to be ruthless. It’s bound to be dangerous. In my experience, a society that doesn’t love women, resorts to violence, conflict and war,”
I adhere to the values of Declaration of United Nations. The UN emerged from the Atlantic Charter which provided the political basis for countering Nazi ideology. My basic principle is that there cannot be peace without justice. Absence of justice perpetuates impunity and forms the basis of conflict and war. I have repeatedly condemned impunity for fascism and criticized the Indian government as well as other governments of other countries for not doing enough to stop the use of tool of fascism as a strategy and weapon of state policies. Modi government in India keep promoting and protecting non state actors operating in the guise of cultural organisation like RSS which in turn creating fissures in the society and nullifying the constitutional values through false propaganda. I stand to oppose them.
I know the Western nations look at India as a market. Their talk about great Indian value is just a lip service to allow the business to grow. Their standard of democracy, civil liberty and other values are different in India. They oppose Hitler but does business with a Noble laureate of India who praises the values of RSS. The forces who breathe the air of freedom and civil liberty fund for establishment of one nation and one religion, a majoritarian rule. There is an alliance to marginalize voices like mine. I speak for democracy and diversity because it would help our country prosper, I take pride about our freedom because my family members laid their lives during freedom struggle, I believe in alliance of the marginalized to share power and resource because I work for their dignity. The fascists do not like this. Their history starts after killing of the Father of the Nation. I represent the essence of Maryada Purushotam Bhagban Ram as I am born in his family and destined to fight the evil.
These forces despite their best efforts could not bend me but still continue with their petty dirty works. They have blocked special mention of French republic Human Rights award to reach me. Now they do not want me to speak in an invited programme as my speech would unmask their supreme leader who has mastered the art to divide a nation.












No comments: