Saturday, October 21, 2023

A Family's Struggle: Allegations, Altruism, and Unveiling Conspiracy: Lenin Raghuvanshi

My brother Stalin faced conspiracy. He died. I fought. He gave a statement before death. He has a death certificate, but he is out of the description about my brother in the written will. It is not humanity. I am fighting for his identity and dignity.

"My father wrote a letter on January 25, 1997, praising Lenin Raghuvanshi for his assistance during a family crisis. It is worth noting that Lenin and his life partner Shruti were evicted from their home in 1994. However, on March 1, 1997, my mother donated a part of our house for a Human Rights initiative dedicated to the memory of Stalin. The inauguration was conducted by Justice Mr. M. N. Venkatachaliah on behalf of the Chairperson of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC).

In the first will of my mother in 2002, our property rights were revoked, and false allegations were included. Notably, the name of Lenin's son, Kabeer Karunik, was not mentioned. Kabeer was born in 1998. My mother informed me about an ongoing conspiracy against me before her passing, which I detailed in an email. Please refer to the following link for further information."

https://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2023/08/the-legacy-of-struggle-sacrifice-and-unbreakable-family-bonds/




"This excerpt is from my mother's initial will in 2002, where the name of my second brother was excluded. His name was similarly excluded from her final will."

Death certificate of Stalin 


First information report at Police station Cantt, Varanasi on death of Stalin



Newspapers about death of Stalin

Petition of Lenin Raghuvanshi to Police of Ballia in UP


 "Statement made by Stalin before his death to the Magistrate of Varanasi."

No comments: