Sunday, July 9, 2023

Shattered Hope, Relentless Battle: A Cry for Justice


 Over the course of a grueling 79 months, 54 hearings have unfolded in the hallowed halls of the honorable Court, each one a painful reminder of the relentless battle I've fought since that fateful January in 2017. In the depths of my heart, I clung desperately to the hope that justice would prevail, that the truth would finally pierce through the veil of lies and illuminate the darkness that has consumed my life. Yet, time and again, my hopes were cruelly shattered as the complainant, despite being bombarded with countless notices and summons, callously spurned the very essence of justice, denying me the fundamental right to confront my accuser face-to-face.

Every hearing, every agonizing moment spent staring at the vacant seat where the complainant should have been, etched deeper wounds of frustration and despair within me. How could they, in their unfathomable silence, remain so callous, so indifferent to the profound impact their baseless accusations had on the fabric of my existence? It felt as though I was trapped within the sinister machinations of a sadistic game, manipulated like a pawn by unseen hands that reveled in tearing down my very essence, piece by excruciating piece.

In the year 2019, my voice found solace within the pages ofYouth ki Awaaz, as I summoned the courage to expose the dark undercurrents that had enveloped my life. With trembling hands and a heart burdened by fear, I penned a searing protest against the glaring technical fault that marred the visit of the esteemed UN Special Rapporteur on the plight of Human Rights Defenders. Little did I know that my act of defiant truth-telling would set in motion a cascading series of events, unravelling a malevolent conspiracy meticulously orchestrated by influential figures and elitist puppeteers lurking within the corridors of civil society.

Their insidious actions birthed a chilling silence, a suffocating cloak of secrecy that enshrouded my cases, while simultaneously igniting a malicious campaign aimed at stripping away the very fabric of my dignity. As I traversed the opulent halls of power in both Kathmandu and Bangkok, my heart heavy with the weight of disillusionment, I bore witness to clandestine discussions where the truth itself became a pawn in their sinister game of deceit. The very institution entrusted with safeguarding justice, the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), became ensnared within the tangled web of corruption, colluding shamelessly with the corrupt elements of the police force and certain civil society organizations.

Silence is no longer an option in the face of such abhorrent horror. With every fiber of my being, I vehemently condemn this grotesque joint venture that has wickedly ensnared me within the clutches of false accusations, unjustly branding me with the indelible mark of a crime I did not commit. The weight of their treachery bears down upon my spirit, threatening to crush it into oblivion. It is in this moment of utmost despair, in the darkest recesses of my shattered soul, that I find the strength to raise my voice, to implore the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), the last flickering ember of hope in my relentless pursuit of truth, to launch a thorough and uncompromising investigation into the nefarious labyrinth of deception that engulfs my life.

For justice to truly prevail, for the blinding light of truth to pierce through the suffocating darkness, the tangled nexus of malevolence that seeks to obliterate me must be exposed in its entirety. I beseech those wielding power and influence to heed my impassioned plea, to recognize the grave injustice that has befallen me, and to stand resolutely by my side in this arduous fight for vindication. The road ahead may be treacherous, fraught with peril and uncertainty, but I shall not waver in my unwavering pursuit of justice and the ardent restoration of my shattered honor. Together, we can emerge triumphant from this abyss, heralding a new dawn where truth and justice reign supreme.

Link :  https://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2019/07/eye-wash-tactics-of-national-human-rights-commission-nhrc/

No comments: