Monday, August 7, 2023

"Unwavering Love: The Saga of Mr. Kabeer Karunik"


 In the realm of poetry, a story I'll unfold,

Of Mr. Kabeer Karunik, a heart of pure gold,
A wonderful person, his virtues run deep,
In the face of hardship, his love, he'd keep.
When COVID's cruel wave engulfed our days,
He rushed to my aid in compassionate ways,
Though battling the virus, he stood tall,
To care for his mother, he risked it all.
Through darkened nights and uncertain fears,
He wiped my tears and quelled my worries' tears,
His selflessness, a beacon through the haze,
A son's devotion, a love that never betrays.
In sickness and health, he held my hand,
A guardian angel in a troubled land,
His care and courage, a guiding light,
A bond unbreakable, shining ever so bright.
With each passing day, his love did grow,
A son's devotion, like a river's flow,
No words could capture his heart's embrace,
For Mr. Kabeer Karunik, a paragon of grace.

No comments: