Friday, September 13, 2024

A Poem from Lenin's Heart


I was born where privilege lay,

In a caste high, they’d say it’s fate’s sway.

But I saw beyond the walls so steep,

Where the cries of the unheard would never sleep.

My path was carved, not by birth or name,

But by the fire for justice that lit my flame.


Shruti, my love, my partner in strife,

Together we chose this different life.

For the oppressed, for those cast aside,

We march as one, with hope as our guide.

Her strength, her grace, her undying fight,

Together we shine in the darkest of night.


And Kabeer, our pride, our son so true,

In his eyes, the future’s hue.

He plays his game, but he knows the call,

Of a world where justice is for all.

In him, I see the legacy live,

For the world we’re building, for all we give.


Though threats may come, though shadows loom,

I walk with courage, I chase the bloom.

Of a dream my grandfather once believed,

Where all are equal, no soul deceived.

I hold this truth, so bold, so bright,

That love and justice will win the fight.


For I am Lenin, but more than a name,

I carry forward a deeper flame.

For every child, for every tear,

I stand for them, I hold them near.

Together with Shruti and Kabeer by my side,

In this journey of love and justice, we ride.


#BornForJustice

#FlameOfEquality

#FamilyOfHope

#LegacyOfCourage

#NonViolenceForAll

No comments: